Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 4 Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday - I am trying to embrace the "lift big, eat big" diet this week and going forward. I probably will lose the leaning challenge, but I hopefully will make up for it in muscle!

Breakfast - Blueberries, a few slices of sweet potato (I'm starting to like eating sweet potato raw) and a couple eggs, up. And some almonds
Lunch - all day meeting at work so all I had was a hunk of chicken and some salad that was provided. I think I had a couple slices of peach too
Before evening workout snack - A few slices of sweet potato and a slim jim for a little bit of protein. Should have had more preceding the 2k row (ugh!)
Dinner - Two bowls of blueberries (4-5 cups?), about 1/4 of a sweet potato, a couple slim jims, about a third of a summer sausage, sliced and sauteed, some almonds, a couple pieces of string cheese.

Looking back on this, I think I didn't eat enough, even though I'm stuffed, and I seem to be putting on weight (for better or worse!)

Wednesday
Breakfast - Blueberries, sweet potato slices, about half of a beef summer sausage, a couple of pieces of string cheese
Lunch - 8oz Sirloin Steak at the Keg and a small ceasar salad
Dinner - Steak with parsnip potato mash, whatever that is, and for an appetizer a poblano pepper stuffed with some kind of cheese. And several glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment