Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3

Today started with two eggs, sunny side up on the skillet, with extra virgin olive oil. 

Lunch at the whole foods -- spinach salad, onions, green onions, chicken to provide protein rather than my usual feta cheese.  Balsamic vinegar and olive oil to replace my usual balsamic vinaigrette.  Topped it off with some whole foods fresh green salsa and some guac.  Put it in a box, shake it up and voila!

Dinner, my wife made chicken sausage from Fred Meyer's deli/butcher counter...at least it was wrapped up in butcher paper, rather than plastic mass produced packaging.  That is a good sign?  Who knows.  And lots of peas!

I again had a couple old wisconsin beef sticks after dinner.  I was down to 183.8 this morning, from 185+ this weekend, so I am making some quick progress, although there is some noise in both of those numbers.  No exercise today, aside from two sets of front and each side plank poses, x1 min each. 

Tomorrow morning, Xfit, and tomorrow evening, red wine with a buddy.  Hope to keep it at 1-2 drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment