Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 1 of the Leaning Challenge!

Today is Monday, the first day of the Leaning Challenge.
I woke this morning and weighed 181 lb, with about 46lbs of fat.  The fat number jumps around a lot, so hard to know exactly. But I'm gonna try to get under 40 in the next few weeks. 

I started the day at Crossfit - We did Front Squats and then "Crappy Fran" which is three sets of 35kg push presses and then jumping pullups, 21-15-9. 
Then Breakfast:
2 pieces of beef summer sausage http://www.amazon.com/Old-Wisconsin-Sausage-20-Ounce-Packages/dp/B001IZM92I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300128178&sr=8-1
one atkins bar (http://www.amazon.com/Atkins-Advantage-Chocolate-Peanut-Butter/dp/B001GAOHJS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300128144&sr=8-1)

Lunch:
Spinach Salad with onions, guacamole, scallions, salsa verde, an egg, some pulled chicken, and olive oil and balsamic vinegar from Whole Foods salad buffet.  I will refer to this as "Whole Foods Salad" in the future, since I eat this a lot for lunch.

After school snack:
Finished off the beef summer sausage (about 5 slices)
Plus 1 slice of cheddar cheese

Dinner:
Red leaf lettuce salad with turkey bacon and cardini's ceasar dressing. 

Bonus:
Fiber Choice tablets
6 liquid gels of Nature Made Fish Oil
 Everyman's Daily vitamin

That's all for today.  I think I am entering ketosis today or tomorrow...I've been super-good since Friday night, so I expect I should start seeing some results soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment