Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday morning -- donut challenge

This morning I ran out of Atkins bars -- but fortunately I had just ordered some from Amazon and they got here tonight.  But I changed my usual breakfast.
Breakfast:
Four beef sticks

Around 10 this morning, I was on my way to a  meeting and I walked past a cubicle with a box of krispy kreme donuts sitting in it.  Oh noooo!  I was able to resist their siren song, but then I got to my meeting, and there was a box of Top Pot Donuts.  Double Oh nooooo!  So I sat at the other end of the table, and was able to resist their lure.  And then I went to another meeting and there was a container of Jelly Bellies!!  Aarrgghhh!
Again, I sat at the other end of the table.  I got through unscathed, and satisfied with my will power, and the power of the leaning challenge.

Lunch:
Spinach salad at the Whole Foods.  Still out of pulled chicken and onions.  But they had guac today.
So I had spinach salad with a few carrots and radishes, some guac, an egg, and a couple chicken wings (although they were definitely not buffalo wings as advertised).

Dinner:
Took my boy to karate tonight straight from work, so I drove up to the house, my wife handed me the boy and a pack of beef sticks, and had that for mid-afternoon snack to get me through karate.  Now we have lamb burgers on the barbie, greek yogurt sauce, lettuce salad with balsamic and feta, and there are grapes on the table.  I had one grape and a bite of brisket with bbq sauce, but other than that stayed low carb.

No comments:

Post a Comment