Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday morning, start of Week 3!

Last night I weighed in at 176.5 in the evening, which meant that I'm in line for setting a new low.  That was great.  But then I couldn't sleep, and was up on and off til 3am.  It was tough to not eat anything (low carb or not) while I was up late.  I persevered, and weighed in at 175 this morning before Crossfit.  So a good start to the week!

We're out of Atkins bars, beef sticks, and eggs.
I had to resort to slicing my own Hillshire Farms Summer Sausage.  Had a couple ounces of that for breakfast.
I had lunch with a Crossfit friend at our Cafeteria -- Grilled Tuna with summer vegetables, onion relish served on some sort of slaw.  On a bed of rice which I didn't eat.
Afternoon snack -- another couple ounces of summer sausage
Dinner -- My leftover atkins pizza from Romio's, which consists of mozzarrella, pepperoni and a few jalapenos.  Oil base, so no tomato sauce carbies.

I feel fuller than yesterday, so hopefully I won't put on any weight in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment