Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday -- almost through week 2

Down to 80 kg this morning (176 lbs).  This was one of my goals, to make the 1/4 bodyweight and 1/2 bodyweight lifts for Level 2 easier to calculate and remember.
Btw, people asked me how I track body fat %.  I use this scale.  It gives you weight and body fat %, and transmits it via wifi to your computer and ipad/iphone. Makes it easy to track progress.

This morning for breakfast: Guess what -- atkins bar and 2 beef sticks (Again).

Lunch was a special treat.  I went to Seastar and had steak salad with hazelnuts.  Yum!

Afternoon snack was 1.2oz of Oberto beef jerky and a Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi.  I don't get to have CFDP or CFDC very often, so I treasure it.  I know it's not good for me, most likely. 

For dinner, my wife is making meatloaf, with organic grass fed beef, and she through in some buffalo wing spice to liven it up.  Looking forward to seeing how it tastes. 

Tonight marks two weeks since I had a drink of alcohol, maybe a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment