Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's wednesday, and halfway through the first week.

This morning's weigh in 178.8, with 44 lbs fat.  Good progress for the first half of the week.

Breakfast continued to be 2 beef sticks and an atkins bar.  but I'm out of atkins bars now, so tomorrow it will change.  I did order some more bars from Amazon.
Btw, I do know that Dave says that all bars are terrible for you, but the Atkins bars seem better than most.  Much lower carb especially. 

Lunch
Today the Whole Foods was out of Guac, out of onions and out of pulled chicken!  Very disappointing. I was able to sub in corned beef brisket from the hot meal counter, and that covered both the protein (chicken) and the fat (guac) that I wasn't getting. Also threw in some Jalapenos for some flavor.

Dinner
Just got home from work.  So far, I've had four beef sticks, but there's something that smells like corned beef brisket in the oven, so I think I will have some of that for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment